Jade: Hi,I being on the 2 day diet pill,I lost 20 pounds in a little bit less than 2 month I know it has natural plants and said is safe to take,i have no side effects at all,just so sleepy,and sometimes Im not hungry at all but I try to eat fruits and veggies those days.I’m just wondering because Im beibg not even 2 moths taking this pills so thinking if can injure any intern organ,like kidney or liver…or so,please if somebody knows let me know,and also Im scare of stop using the pill and gain weight again.Thank you!!
Keep a photo diary
From Carrie Sorrell, 20, from Hertfordshire.
Lost 28kg (four and a half stone).
“I asked my partner to take photographs of me in my underwear, and kept a photo diary. It meant I could see what I really looked like underneath my clothes. I also recorded my measurements, targets and feelings. It was a great way to keep motivated as I saw the pounds and inches disappearing.”
Track weight-loss monthly, not weekly
From Wendy Jenks, 38, from Eastleigh, Hampshire. Lost 24kg (three stone 11lbs).
“One thing I was told stuck in my mind: it’s a good idea to consider your weight loss over a month rather than getting disheartened after a disappointing week.”
Find ways to walk
From Karen Baird, 31, from Shepshed, Leicestershire.
Lost 25kg (over four stone).
“I used to hate the fact that I seemed to be constantly going up and down the stairs. Now I see it as a leg-toning exercise. I also walk a couple of miles a day with the children instead of always using the car. It’s good for me, them and the environment.”
Visualise the new you
From Karen Thompson, 28, from Bedford.
Lost 32kg (five stone).
“I used to meditate and visualise the new, slimmer me. I would imagine myself wearing a brand new dress or a tight pair of jeans and feeling great. Not only did it relax me, but it really helped me stay focused.”
Set small, achievable targets
From Sonia Nurse, 34, from Holmes Chapel, Cheshire.
Lost 54kg (eight and a half stone).
“I know how soul-destroying it can be to think how far you’ve got to go, so my advice is to set little targets along the way, such as the next half-stone or dress size. That’s what worked for me.”
From Amanda Richards, 35, from Sussex.
Lost 19kg (three stone).
“I signed up to run a 5km race. I got loads of people to sponsor me and it was for a charity that meant a lot to me. I knew I had to get fit to run the race, and I couldn’t let everyone down. So I had the perfect reason to stay motivated.”
Bonus weight loss tips
- Talk to yourself positively. Drown out that negative voice and replace it with ‘I can see the me I want to be’ or another positive message that works for you. If you think it, you’ll start to believe it.
- Continue to weigh out meal basics such as rice and pasta even if you’ve hit your target weight. It helps you stay in control of portion sizes. Drink plenty of water. It helps you to feel full, and can lessen the risk of snacking.
- Measure yourself as soon as you start to lose weight: your weight loss doesn’t always show on the scales, but you may have lost inches.
- It’s important to enjoy a little of what you fancy and not feel you have to completely cut out the foods you love. If you’re craving chocolate, have a few pieces. That way you won’t end up bingeing.
Tea is not only a drink but also useful for us in many other ways. Here are 15 wonderful uses for tea.
- Apply a wet tea bag on the razor burn to reduce the pain
- Place the lukewarm tea bags on your closed eyes to refresh your tired eyes
- Soak a tea bag in cool water and place it on to the site to stop the bleeding and pain of a lost tooth
- Place your feet in strong tea concoction to get rid of the unpleasant odor
- Soak a tea bag in cool water and place it over the site of injection to relieve the pain
- Apply a few wet tea bags on the affected skin after sunburn to reduce the pain
- Plunge a cotton ball in tea and wipe on the affected part due to ivy rash to relieve from the pain
- Gargling with the herbal tea made with peppermint reduces toothache
- Wash your hair with a cup of herbal tea after shampooing to make the hair silky and shiny
- Clean the wood furniture with a soft cloth dipped in a freshly prepared tea to add shine to them
- Sprinkling some used tea bags near the rosebushes enhances their growth by nourishing them
- Spark the mirror by cleaning it with a soft cloth dipped in tea
- Place a few used tea bags on top of the drainage layer at the bottom of the planter before potting to keep the plants healthier
- Let the used tea bags open and dry and then use them as stuffing for sachets to give perfume to them
- Pour some cups of tea into the compost to accelerate the decomposition and create acid rich compost
You can use green tea for weight loss. You can not only use drink green tea for
weight loss, but use can use actual green tea supplements instead. Green tea is
made from camellia sinensis leaves. It come from China, used in many asian cultures.
It's been known to be a used as herbal medicine. It support a healthy immune system.
Green tea is made up of a powerful antioxidant, which increases the metabolism. The
antioxidants in green tea is catechin polyphenois. This antioxidant helps promote
longer exercise by reducing the amount of carbohydrates being used. Because the
green tea increases the metabolism, it allows you body to burn fats faster.
A good workout is recommended when drinking green tea.
Difficulty:EasyInstructions 1 Try to get 4-5 cups of green tea daily. It's good to try to get lots of
green tea into your diet, to help support weight loss. Don't add sugar to
green tea. You can find a lot of green teas with honey, if you want
something with a bit more taste. Or there is cinnamon green teas available.
Extremely tasty, and it doesn't even really taste like green tea.
A lot of people complain about the taste, although I like it. However,
there are different flavors of green tea.
You should be able to find one that suits your taste buds. 2 Replace sodas with ice green tea and coffee with hot green tea.
Of for starters, replace morning coffees with hot green tea.
If you drink a lot of soda, replace them with ice green tea.
You should probably stock up on hot green tea, and hot green tea if
you prefer cold and hot drinks. Get into a routine, so you're not craving
sodas and coffee instead. If you're drinking a lot of soda, that is too much
caffeine. Besides, soda is not helpful in weight loss. Soda contains a lot of
sugar, caffeine(much more than green tea), and it's high in calories.
Obesity has been linked to soda drinks. The amount of sugar is too much.
3 Drink green tea with acai berry. Now there are green teas that contain acai
berry as well. Acai berry, like green tea,promotes weight loss as well.
You might be familiar with acai berry, hearing about it on Oprah. Drinking the
combine powerful antioxidants in each drink is extremely healthy overall.
Still maintain a good overall diet when drinking green tea.These drinks do help
to promote weight loss, but you still need to eat well and exercise daily.
4 Try green tea pills. I've never tried the green tea pills myself.
I'd recommend drinking actual green tea instead. For those who absolutely hate
the taste of green tea, then take the green tea supplements. You might want to
consult your doctor when taking these. Although I don't think it should be a problem.
Green teas only negative side effect is caffeine. Which isn't a lot of caffeine
in green tea. I believe some of these pills don't contain caffeine in them.