For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:
- simple backache
For external use only. Do not use
- on wounds
- on damaged skin
- other than as directed as such use may be dangerous.
When using this product
- do not bandage tightly
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- excessive irritation of the skin develops
- nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs
- when using for pain of arthritis:
- pain persists for more than 10 days
- redness is present
- in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Manufactured by Hoe Hin Pak Fah Yeow Manufactory Ltd.
Product of Hong Kong
Camphor 6%, Menthol 15%, Methyl salicylate 40%
Eucalyptus oil, lavender oil and peppermint.
•Adults and children 3 years of age and older: Apply a few drops then gently rub into the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
•Children under 3 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor.
•Refer to above warnings; use otherwise than as directed may be dangerous.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $7.29
Special Price: $5.19
Regular Price: $7.99
Special Price: $6.99
Regular Price: $8.99
Special Price: $7.99
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $8.99
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Hoe Hin White Flower Analgesic Balm (20mL)