For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:
- simple backache
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: Clean and dry the affected area. Carefully remove the plaster from the clear plastic film. (There are two plasters on each film- one on each side.) Press the medicated side of the plater to the affected area. Change plasters when needed, but not more than 2 to 3 times daily.
- Children under 3 years of age: consult a doctor.
Manufactured by Tianjin Tongrentang Pharmaceutical Factory
Product of China
Camphor 6%, Capsaicin 0.25%, Menthol 5%, Methyl salicylate 10%
Corydalis stem extract, ginger root and stem extract, greater galangal root and stem extract, myrrh oleo-gum-resin.
For external use only. Do not use:
- on wounds
- on irritated or damaged skin
- otherwise than as directed.
When using this product:
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes.
Stop use and ask doctor if :
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive irritation of the skin develops
- if nausea, skin rash, vomiting, diarrhea, or abdominal discomfort occurs
- when using for pain of arthritis:
- pain persists for more than 10 days.
- redness of present.
- in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Kupico Medicated Plaster